Ghanaian celebrated and renowned Musician, Sarkodie with lot of great hits upon hits songs to his music gallery, has been working very hard since 2009 he came to the limelight with great songs such as Boga Boga and Baby featuring Mugeez, of R2Bees fame.
Since the release of his maiden album Makye, he has won several Music Awards from the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, 3Music Awards, BETs, AFRIMA and host of other prestigious award schemes.
He currently holds over 92 award wins from over 165 nominations – including two BET Awards and over 22 Ghana Music Awards.
The Black Love hitmaker, who rose to prominence through rap battles on and off radio and TV stations, is one of the most decorated musicians in Africa.
In this post, it seeks to analyze Sarkodie’s influence on YouTube – the world’s most popular video streaming platform – and has listed his top 10 most-watched music videos in his entire career.
As of today 5, February 2022, the celebrated Sarkodie has accumulated over 285 million lifetime views on YouTube from 285 video uploads, plus over 834,000 subscribers. This places him above his rival Shatta Wale who has garnered 224 million lifetime views on the streaming platform.
Kindly check out Sarkodie top 10 most-watched music videos on YouTube.
1. Sarkodie – Adonai – Castro (84 million)
2. Sarkodie – Pain Killer – feat. Run Town (21 Million)
3. Sarkodie – Can’t Let You Go – Feat. King Promise (17 Million)
4. Sarkodie – Lucky – Feat. Rudebwoy (12 Million )
5. Sarkodie – Happy Day – Feat. Kuami Eugene (6.6 Million )
6. Sarkodie – Pon Di Ting – Feat. Banky W (6.1)
7. Sarkodie – Oofeetso – Feat. Prince Bright (5.8 Million )
8. Sarkodie – Saara – Feat. Efya (4.5 Million)
9. Sarkodie – Down on One – Feat. Fuse ODG (4.5 Million)
10. Sarkodie – Trumpet – Feat. All Stars (4.5 Million )